Enjoy the same transparent process no matter which success path fits your situation.
1. Talk to us
During a discovery call, you talk us through your financial life. If we both feel like it’s a good fit, we prepare a financial planning meeting. When you accept our proposal, we let you know which documents we’ll need to prepare your financial plan.
2. Meet with us
Visit us in person or via video chat for two or more meetings:
- During the first meeting, we provide initial observations and discuss possible recommendations. We also discuss and refine your goals and priorities.
- Our second meeting is where we finalise our recommendations. When it is over, you’ll walk away with specific, measurable, achievable goals and a plan to implement all of them.
- The third meeting (gold and platinum options) takes place sometime after your first visit. It is where we revisit your financial plan and make any necessary course corrections. We can also use this meeting to discuss a specific financial topic (platinum option only), such as investment strategy, estate planning, cash flow or budgeting.
- When needed, our fourth meeting always covers a specific financial topic in greater details (gold option only).
3. Check in with us
Actually, we check in with you. Implementation is key to your financial plan, and we are here to hold you accountable. Why? Because we care about your success!
4. Ask us anything
As part of your plan send us any questions you have about your financial plan, your goals, or your progress.
5. Keep planning
In the months and years following our engagement, you have options for your financial journey.
- Investment Management: Let us manage your portfolio and coordinate all investments with your financial plan. This option includes financial behavioural coaching and ongoing guidance on all things money related.
- Financial Planning: Get ongoing, personalised financial planning advice and life planning on all agreed fee structure.