With the kids doing well at school, Kate’s return to work and Dan getting promoted to his dream job, a lot was going right. What wasn’t going right – or, at least, what Kate an Dan weren’t sure was going right – was their financial life. Kate and Dan wanted to know about:
- Saving and paying for university
- Managing their investments
- ow much life insurance they need, if any
- Whether they needed a will and trust
- The merits of buying rental property
- Which funds should be in their retirement accounts
- Any blind spots in their financial lives that they simply weren’t aware of
To get a handle of their finances, Kate and Dan selected our Gold plan.
We showed them the best ways to set aside money for their chidren’s future. They also gained a clear picture of the potential opportunities and pitfalls of buy to let investing. Finally, Kate and Dan learned which investments and insurance coverages made the most sense for their family.
Now Kate and Dan have a clear picture of their finances and a path to achieving their goals! Since they are not into number crunching and financial analysis, they can now focus on forward financial planning.